HUESKER Australia - Roads & Pavements Site Support Services
HUESKER Australia is proud to provide to the Australian Market our Specialised Site Support Services before and during construction, along with complete design support.
- Technical Support throughout all stages
- Installation plan and item-specific drawings for multifaceted projects and areas using various material and width options available locally
- Engaging with and supporting the construction team in preparation for the works
- On-site support during construction, including but not limited to;
- Engineering services locally from our field experts around Australia and the globe;
- Enabling specialist third-party installers when our partners on site are very busy with multiple projects and require additional resources
- Specialised HUESKER Installation Frames available and used locally across Australia for optimum efficiency.
Collaborating with asset owners, and other relevant stakeholders, to ensure site-specific solutions are used for the best outcomes.
Our range of solutions, specifically engineered to suit asphalt, concrete and spray seal pavements for both Airfield and Road/Highway applications are locally provided with uninterrupted manufacturing and stocking, allowing constant and immediate availability to service projects of all sizes across the country.
Working with consulting engineers and designers to ensure best performance, with an unmatched confidence based on over 45 years' demonstrated field performance and Research and Development in this specific area alone, by
- achieving highest chemical and mechanical compatibility between the materials
- fully addressing technical as well as practical aspects of pavement engineering and asphalt paving operations
- Ability to significantly reduce whole of life costs and build more durable pavements through optimal designs in both
- New Construction
- Asphalt overlay rehabilitation of existing pavement structures to address rigid, composite and flexible pavements
Collaborating with contractors to ensure best construction practices and optimum productivity are achieved:
- Review of installation and staging plans
- Training of project teams and installation crews prior to works on site
- On-Site support by specialist HUESKER Engineers with substantial field expertise in reinforced asphalt and road construction to provide guidance.
Considerable Productivity Gains
With the utilisation of
- Specialised HUESKER Installation Frames
- Optimized configuration to suit the site, with multiple material and width options locally
- Customized roll size options to take it one step further especially for airfield projects, up to 5m wide, min of 150m long
- Optimized staging of works
- A well planned construction through close co-operation with HUESKER