Certain plants (e.g. half-shade plants) are subject to rigorous demands in terms of light and watering. In response to these needs, HUESKER supplies state-of-the-art screens, made from fine-meshed, high-strength polyester fabrics, which have been successfully used in greenhouses for many years.
By selecting an appropriate colouration of the fabric various light transparencies are possible so that an optimum light distribution can be achieved. Furthermore, not only a positive influence on the energy savings is generated by the good climatic conditions inside the greenhouse, but also the emission of CO2 will be reduced. The superior flame protection corresponds to all legal requirements for greenhouses and garden centres.
- 10-year UV-stability behind glass
- expected service life of minimum 20 years
- flame protection classes:
- B1 (DIN 4102-1)
- B-s1, d0 (DIN EN 13501-1)
- Class 1, dr0 (NTA 8825)
- various shading coefficients possible
- supplied in rolls or made-to-measure
- different weights per unit area on offer
- possible materials: polyester (PES)
Why choose HUESKER's UmbraTex Shading Fabrics?
HUESKER's shading fabrics will protect your plants from harmful direct sunlight. The shading performance varies according to the specified fabric type. HUESKER's fabrics are premium-quality products that excel by their longevity and dimensional stability.